- What makes Omicron different than other Covid-19 variants
- Biden praises South Africa and calls Omicron 'a cause for concern, not a cause for panic'
- Fauci fires back at Ted Cruz's comments
- Pentagon to build up US bases in Guam and Australia to meet China challenge
- World's first living robots can now reproduce, scientists say
- US intelligence community 'struggled' to brief Trump, CIA study says
- Sweden's lawmakers elect the country's first female Prime Minister -- again
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' actor, an accused Capitol rioter, claimed 'divine' authority in court hearing
- Who is Ghislaine Maxwell? Socialite and ex-girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein goes on trial
- Jack Dorsey is stepping down as CEO of Twitter
- See the extraordinary life of Josephine Baker: Dancer, civil rights activist, and WWII spy
- Russia says Zircon hypersonic missile hit target in latest test
- It hasn't been a lake for a century. An atmospheric river just made it one again
- First lady Jill Biden unveils her first White House holiday decorations
- Republican lawmaker explains her tweet about Taiwan
- Deer are consuming the world's largest organism, killing off its opportunity for growth
- DOJ prosecutors push back against Bannon for wanting to publicize evidence against him
- Kanye West leads tributes to Virgil Abloh
- Honduras set for woman president as leftist Castro storms towards victory
- Afghanistan's American University in exile
- Biden White House unveils this year's Christmas decorations
- Lebanese protesters block roads over economic meltdown
- Merriam-Webster's 2021 word of the year revealed
- After $1 billion investment, Google pledges to build a more 'vibrant and dynamic' digital ecosystem in Africa
- See the moment a stowaway is discovered in Florida plane's landing gear
- Lionel Messi wins seventh Ballon d'Or, while Alexia Putellas wins her first women's title
- Pub-goers snowed in for three days at UK's highest inn
- Pirelli's star-studded 2022 calendar unveiled
- This company thinks a greener future is being poured down the drain
- Lee Elder, the first Black golfer to play at the Masters, dies at 87
Among the series of the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center Book issues
Recently issued: The Pope and the Congregation’s Questions (Personal Status – Part 1) book
“The Pope and the Congregation’s Questions” is a program in which His Holiness Pope Tawadros II, the 118th Patriarch of Alexandria and See of St. Mark, meets his congregation and gives answers to the questions raised, broadcasted by the three Coptic TV channels; Aghapy, CTV, and ME Sat. This TV interview is the first of its kind in the contemporary history of our Church, as the program aims at collecting the people’s questions and inquiries to be raised to His Holiness the Pope who discusses and answers them, clarifying any ambiguous points.
In order to convey the benefit for the largest number possible, the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center publishes the script of the dialogue between His Holiness the Pope and the three channels’ presenters: Dr. Magdy Ishaq, Mr. Ehab Sobhy and Ms. Heba Kamil.
In this book, we present the dialogue script of the second episode of “The Pope and the Congregation’s Questions” titled “Personal Status – Part 1”, the letter “P” appears in the dialogue referring to any of the presenters.
May the Lord bless all the efforts exerted in preparing and introducing this book, we pray for Him to make it a reason of blessing for all who read it, through the prayers of His Holiness Great Pope Tawadros II, the Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the See of St. Mark.
19th of June 2014 AD
The monthly memorial of Archangel Michael
7 December 2014