The Education and Scientific Research Committee of the Egyptian Family House met on Wednesday 27 September 2017 at the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center, under the chairmanship of Dr. Rasmi Abdulmalek Rapporteur of the Committee.
And agreed on the following:
- Action plan for the Family House friends including schools, youth centers and cultural palaces.
- Review the curriculum to ensure that books do not contain expressions affect the acceptance of the other.
- Signing protocols with Hawaa Association, Fighting addiction Fund and the Teachers Academy.
- Establishment of a parenting program.
- Establishment of children’s rights club.
- Print a training manual on the work plan of Education and Scientific Research Committee for the next 5 years.
Meet with Minister of Education Tariq Shawqi to approve the activities to be conducted in schools.
28 September 2017