- Police searching for Michigan school shooting suspect's parents
- Hear texts sent by suspect's mom days prior to the shooting
- Omicron appears to be 'a very transmissible variant,' WHO chief scientist says
- Biden administration shipping 9 million vaccine doses to Africa and another 2 million worldwide
- Taliban decree on women's rights, which made no mention of school or work, dismissed by Afghan women and experts
- The rescue of Parwana: 9-year-old child bride is taken to safety in Afghanistan
- Russia positions more forces, supply lines as fears rise of potential Ukraine invasion
- Peng Shuai: Human rights activist Peter Dahlin says IOC is putting Chinese tennis star at 'greater risk'
- 'Make hanging traitors great again:' CNN finds problematic ads sold by Facebook
- Pakistan PM calls mob killing 'day of shame' for the country
- US Capitol rioter 'sought to physically remove' Pelosi and McConnell, prosecutors say
- Supreme Court justices to cast initial votes in case that could determine future of Roe v Wade
- See Angela Merkel bow out gracefully in grand ceremony
- Man in Italy uses fake silicone arm to try to get vaccine certificate
- US, European allies sound a pessimistic note as Iran nuclear talks break in Vienna
- International Space Station swerves to avoid space junk, Russia says
- A gravelly voiced President Biden says he has a cold
- What it's like to hitch a ride with Prince Charles
- Chinese submarine's alleged surprise show highlights risk of the unexpected at sea
- 22 years after 13-year-old girl's murder, an arrest that made history
- Video shows men spit and throw shoes at Hanukkah party bus
- Alec Baldwin: 'I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never'
- WTA's Steve Simon: IOC's call with Peng Shuai 'very much orchestrated'
- Thousands of Americans will still be without power and heat this winter despite call for utility companies to prevent shutoffs
- A leopard snatched this mother's child. She chased it down and rescued him
- Norway's 'threadbare' Christmas tree present underwhelms some in Britain
- Didi is delisting from New York just months after its disastrous IPO
- Yorkshire County Cricket Club: Amid racism scandal fallout, first-team coach and director of cricket among staff to leave
- Drone footage shows Spanish town submerged in volcanic ash
- LeBron James clears NBA Covid-19 health and safety protocols after negative tests
HG Anba Ermia, General Bishop and head of the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center, met with ministers and served of Sts. Virgin Mary and Fr. Abdel-Masih Church in el-Sawy village, el-Adwa, Minya during their visit to the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center in Cairo.
During their visit to the center, they toured the center and learned about its various activities and visited the Patriarchal Museum, the Coptic Panorama and the Martyrs’ Shrine.
They were received by HG Anba Ermia, who gave them a spiritual sermon and at the end of the meeting His grace took pictures with them and presented gifts to them.
1 July 2018