Under the auspices of His Holiness Pope Tawadros II and His partners in the Apostolic Service HG Anba Raphael, Bishop of Downtown Cairo and HG Anba Ermia, General Bishop and Head of the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center.
With the partnership between the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center and Pope Shenouda III Center for Church History and the Institute of Coptic Studies.
On 28th June, 2018, HG Anba Ermia, General Bishop and Head of the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center, gave a lecture entitled “The Laws of the Councils of Constantinople and Ephesus” at the Third Conference of the Church History “Synod of Constantinople and Ephesus” In Sts. Mina and Anba Abraam house in Abu Talat, which is held from Thursday 28 June to Saturday 30 June 2018.
The conference also includes the following lectures:
– “Attributes of the Church” – HG Anba Moussa, Bishop of Youth.
– “Fathers of the Synod of Constantinople and Ephesus” – HG Anba Thomas, Bishop of Qusiya.
– ” Virgin Mary is always the Mother of God” – HG Anba Raphael, Bishop of Downtown Cairo.
– “The Hypostasis of the Holy Spirit” – HG Anba Hermina, General Bishop of Ain Shams, Matria, Helmieh elZeitoun and Azabet Al Nakhl Churches.
– “The reasons for Ephesus Synod” – Fr. Markos Albarmosi.
– “Documents of the Synod of Constantinople and Ephesus” – Fr. Basilios Sobhi.
– “The reasons for holding Constantinople Synod” – Mr. Zakaria Abdel Sayed.