Under the patronage of His Holiness Pope Tawadros II and his partner in the apostolic service HG Bishop Ermia, General Bishop and Head of the Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center and in collaboration with the Institute of Coptic Studies “Masterpieces of our Coptic heritage” seminar was held and included five lectures:
– “Abu Mina ancient city origins, evolution and Vision for the future” for professor Dr. “Sami Sabri Shaker” Dean of the Coptic Studies Institute, head of the Coptic Architecture departement.
– “Models of Arts and Coptic monuments” by Prof. Dr. ‘Adel Fakhry Sadeq ” Institute of Coptic Studies deputy and head of the Coptic Antiquities department
– “The Church history in the first century AD” by professor Dr. “Ishaq Ibrahim Jaaban ” Secretary General of the Coptic Studies Institute, head of Coptic history department.
– “Masterpieces of the Coptic Museum” by Prof. “Atef Najib,” the Coptic Museum Director, Professor at the Department of Antiquities at Coptic Studies Institute.
– “Expressive and symbolic indications in the Coptic manuscripts of professor ” Irene Elkomos Bishoy “Assistant Lecturer, Department of Art at the Institute of Coptic Studies