• Dr. Péter Kveck, Ambassador of the Republic of Hungary to Egypt.
• Born in Miskolc, Hungary, 1996. Married and have one daughter.
• Lajos Kossuth University, Debrecen, Hungary, Faculty of Arts, Major in History, German language and literature (1985-91).
Scholarship at the University of Greifswald, GDR (1986) and Freiburg, Germany (1990-91).
• University doctorate degree in comparative linguistics.
• Went to Austria and studied international economics and finances ai the Diplomatic Academy, Vienna (1992-1994).
• 1990 – 1992: Assistant lecturer at the Department of German Language and Literature at Lajos Kossuth University, Debrecen, Hungary.
• 1995 – 1997: Assistant to the General Manager at BANI Co., Munich, Germany.
• 1997 – 1998: Product Manager at B3WH Co., Germany.
• 1998 – 2000: Desk Officer for Egypt, Israel, Libya and the Sudan at the 6th Territorial Department of the MFA.
• 1999: Internship at DG External Relations of the European Commission in Brussels.
(Middle East affairs)
• 2000 – 2004: Third, Second and then First Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Hungary in Beijing, China.
• 2004 – 2005: Desk Officer at the Department for EU Common Foreign and Security Policy of the MFA.
• 2005 – 2008: Deputy Director General for Africa and the Middle East, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
• 2008: Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Republic of Hungary to Egypt (resident) as well as to The Sudan and Eritrea (non resident).
2018: Coptic Orthodox Cultural Center Wisdom and Compassion “Pope ShenoudaIII” Award.